Swans were feeding in a harvested cornfield west of Mount Vernon in the Skagit Valley. I aligned the feeding birds with Mount Pilchuk in the background.
I love parking near a feeding flock of birds like these to watch them fly in and hear their musical calls. Flights of swans came and went as I sat there. This group of three worked all but perfectly to tell the story of our beautiful, wintering waterfowl in western Washington.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor