I was out walking in the woods with my granddaughter who was wearing a red hoodie. The setting was one of the story: The Big, Bad Wolf, where the little girl was on her way to grandma's and the wolf saw her and wanted to eat her. The irony of the setting, especially with the red hoodie was eerily similar. The only difference was that there were no wolves--just bears for us to fear! We were struck by the beauty of the forest, the lighting, and nature's paintbox, textures and raining leaves.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor