I was out walking in the woods with my granddaughter who was wearing a red hoodie. The setting was one of the story: The Big, Bad Wolf, where the little girl was on her way to grandma's and the wolf saw her and wanted to eat her. The irony of the setting, especially with the red hoodie was eerily similar. The only difference was that there were no wolves--just bears for us to fear! We were struck by the beauty of the forest, the lighting, and nature's paintbox, textures and raining leaves.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor