One more Hawaiian double rainbow. This one was taken looking North, overlooking the Na Pali Coast. It was taken on a rainy day, with a little spec of blue sky peeping through, mid-afternoon in September. The light in Hawaii is often splendid, and this day was no exception. I'd say Kauai is the most photographic of the islands I've visited in Hawaii, but I'm sure some would take issue with that...Just another day in the park on the island of Kauai.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor