In Indonesian Bhasa, Gigi Hiu means Shark's tooth. No wonder why this rocky beachside is named Pantai Gigi Hiu. It's about 100km from Lampung City and is a very famous place for local photographers for its unique landscapes.
It was in August 2019 that I visited this place for the first time, and I was immediately lost in its beauty. I planned my trip in such a way that I met the new moon night there in Gigi Hiu, and I still think it's one of the best decisions I ever made on my photographic journey.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor