I was backpacking on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, and there were wildfires burning in British Columbia. If fires are far away, or not too intense, they can make for some interesting colors in the sky during sunrise and sunset. This shot was taken during sunset, and bright colors are from the far off wildfires in Canada. The title of the picture is "Ruby Beach Sunset Reflections."
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor