I was backpacking on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, and there were wildfires burning in British Columbia. If fires are far away, or not too intense, they can make for some interesting colors in the sky during sunrise and sunset. This shot was taken during sunset, and bright colors are from the far off wildfires in Canada. The title of the picture is "Ruby Beach Sunset Reflections."
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor