Ooty of Nilgiri District famous for its wonderful landscape and tea gardens. But, ever since I shifted and staying in Ooty, I found, not only the tea estates are beautiful here, but the Shola forest or Pine forest from Ooty also extremely beautiful.
It was one of the day during early this year, I was exploring one of the Shole Forest during sunrise time and I saw sun rays literally piercing through the forest like no other. It become even more beautiful, when I locate a monkey chasing the sun and I feel wonderfully happy to capture one such moment.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor