This was truly a morning for the ages up White River, at the south side of Mount Hood. A popular place, on this stunning morning I was utterly shocked to find no one else up this valley capturing the moments before dawn. I didn't see another soul until I was ready to leave. The solitude and quiet of the moments during sunrise were once in a lifetime, and I wished it would never end. I stayed still in this spot for half an hour, just marveling at the sheer beauty and the brilliant light and color of the morning's skies. I can't wait to see what next Winter brings!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor