This was truly a morning for the ages up White River, at the south side of Mount Hood. A popular place, on this stunning morning I was utterly shocked to find no one else up this valley capturing the moments before dawn. I didn't see another soul until I was ready to leave. The solitude and quiet of the moments during sunrise were once in a lifetime, and I wished it would never end. I stayed still in this spot for half an hour, just marveling at the sheer beauty and the brilliant light and color of the morning's skies. I can't wait to see what next Winter brings!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor