I just returned from 4 days in the incredibly beautiful swamps of southern Mississippi. I am very used to Florida swamps, but this was my first visit to those in the neighboring state of Mississippi. I expected the water to be muddy instead of the dark (but clear) water we enjoy in Florida, but I wasn't sure what else to expect. I was floored by what I encountered.
The beauty was phenomenal, with outstanding greenery and gorgeous cypress trees. The cypress trees were much larger in some cases than I'm used to seeing in Florida, and there were so many spots to photograph I was almost overwhelmed with the choices. I didn't take many pictures because this was just a scouting trip looking for autumn possibilities, but here is one I did take the time to shoot.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor