If Someone translate Gigi Hiu to English, it means Shark's teeth. It is a very remote (yet very famous) sea beach in South Sumatra and in 2019, for the first time I visited there. The moment I reached there, I can find the relevance and how accurate the name of the location is.
It was new moon night and I purposely visit on new moon so that, I can shoot milkyway from this location and I am still feel very satisfied with my choice of traveling day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor