This image was taken in February 2021. It was the time of the second lockdown due to the current pandemic in our country. My wife and I were frequently hiking in Vienna Woods during these months. Although this location is only a fifteen minutes drive from our home, it was a great experience for us to have the opportunity to explore this woodland extensively. On this particular day we had overcast weather conditions, making it possible to accentuate all the delicate details of the wintry trees.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor