Countryside silhouettes are romantic. After a day of photography, the sun was going down, spreading soft light, when I noticed this little bird relishing the moment.
I stayed there for a while, nearly half an hour. The little bird was just taking tiny moves on branches, chirping, and sometimes looking towards the sun, farmers, and road people. The wind was gently waving the branch, making a combined moment with the bird and sunset.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor