After a 3:45 am alarm, I made my way to this area to photograph the iconic Mt Chephren in Banff National Park. My headlamp lit the way as I crossed a frozen lake and followed the river, searching for a pleasing composition of this icy scene. Only the sound of the river could be heard on this cold, still morning.
This was my second attempt, and I was finally rewarded with a beautiful view. This area is spectacular all year round, but the snow makes this place extra special!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor