In February 2020, I walked on the train tracks bordering the St-Lawrence River near Saint-Irénée, Quebec, Canada. The river has tides that can reach seven meters, so it sculpts fabulous ice blocks. I previously published another of these that can be seen on my LPM VIP page.
Continuing to walk along the shoreline, I saw a giant ice block parked on the shore with a small cavern. When I lay down and entered the little cave, I looked through the icy window frame and was amazed to see the landscape and rising sun.
I didn’t stay long in the icy cavern, it being freezing, but it was a delightful visual experience.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor