In February 2020, I walked on the train tracks bordering the St-Lawrence River near Saint-Irénée, Quebec, Canada. The river has tides that can reach seven meters, so it sculpts fabulous ice blocks. I previously published another of these that can be seen on my LPM VIP page.
Continuing to walk along the shoreline, I saw a giant ice block parked on the shore with a small cavern. When I lay down and entered the little cave, I looked through the icy window frame and was amazed to see the landscape and rising sun.
I didn’t stay long in the icy cavern, it being freezing, but it was a delightful visual experience.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor