As I was driving home from the Oregon Coast, where I had gone for a few days to find some peace and solace, just before re-entering Portland proper, I encountered this incredible field full of the most beautiful color.
Fall can remind us how there is beauty in death. There is such magic in the color of the trees as they lose their leaves. There is beauty in the rest we can take in winter. And beauty in time to prepare for the new life that comes in spring. Beauty and suffering are inseparable. The cycle of life reminds us of that.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor