The jewel tones of the fall are exquisite in North Carolina. at this time of the year. The problem is in choosing where and when to stop along the parkway. Tripod in hand, I start out at each stop and walk around a bit to wait and see what materializes given the light, wind and view. The altitude is always a variable factor as the higher I travel, the better the colors. It is a gamble sometimes, as one must take into consideration whether the leaves have fallen already as a result of a drop in temperature or windstorms. The views are incredible.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor