During a road trip around Ireland, I stopped at Giant's Causeway just before sunset. There was a storm forming in the distance, and the air smelled of rain and salt water. I was mesmerized watching the waves crash into the rocky landscape. Over 40,000 basalt columns create the unique shoreline of the area. The stormy, cloudy sky created a purple haze as the sun dropped closer to the horizon. I made it back to my car just as the rain arrived.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor