During a road trip around Ireland, I stopped at Giant's Causeway just before sunset. There was a storm forming in the distance, and the air smelled of rain and salt water. I was mesmerized watching the waves crash into the rocky landscape. Over 40,000 basalt columns create the unique shoreline of the area. The stormy, cloudy sky created a purple haze as the sun dropped closer to the horizon. I made it back to my car just as the rain arrived.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor