In October 2019, I spent a couple of days with friends in the marvelous Charlevoix region, well known in Quebec for the beautiful autumn colors. Preparing for sunset, I drove around on country roads to find an appropriate spot. When I saw this field dominated by the spectacular sky, I parked the car on the side of the road. I installed my tripod and used my Leica wide angle lens. I said, “Let’s catch the last light before sunset!” When friends ask me where I took this photo, I tell them it is near Sainte-Marie de Charlevoix, a little known small village. The GPS coordinates are 47°30'24.6291" N 70°27'36.9305" W. For me, scouting in beautiful regions is a real pleasure. It can deliver wonderful surprisesUpload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor