In October 2019, I spent a couple of days with friends in the marvelous Charlevoix region, well known in Quebec for the beautiful autumn colors. Preparing for sunset, I drove around on country roads to find an appropriate spot. When I saw this field dominated by the spectacular sky, I parked the car on the side of the road. I installed my tripod and used my Leica wide angle lens. I said, “Let’s catch the last light before sunset!” When friends ask me where I took this photo, I tell them it is near Sainte-Marie de Charlevoix, a little known small village. The GPS coordinates are 47°30'24.6291" N 70°27'36.9305" W. For me, scouting in beautiful regions is a real pleasure. It can deliver wonderful surprises
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor