TAKE PART • WIN $100
It is 4:30AM on Steptoe Butte over looking the summer fields in the Palouse area of South Eastern Washington State. This area of rolling fields is believed to have been formed by continuous deposition of soils caused by the breaking of massive ice dams and resulting floods in the last Ice Age. Steptoe Butte offers the only view over the local country side for quite a distance and as one motors to the top you will find the a 360° access in all directions.Here during June, the vistas are of greens and brown fields and the play of light varies with the textures ans shapes of the fields.The hardest part is choosing where to set up to shoot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor