On August 21, 2009, hurricane Bob was making a dash out to sea, leaving the NJ coast relatively untouched. This photo showing Bobs exit east was taken during the Blue Hour using a wide angle zoom at 12mm and a 15-second time exposure.
Shooting in the dark, my wife told me that a woman approached her and had asked her, "What is he seeing that I don't see?'. I currently have had this photo accepted in a juried show in Connecticut at a 30x45" dye transfer on aluminium with no resizing needed. Not bad for one of Nikons early digital camera models, the D200.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor