A couple of friends and I skied into the natural hot springs at Newberry National Volcanic Monument last winter in Oregon. It was 17 degrees F with a wind chill of below zero.
We ended up not going in the hot springs because it was so cold, and they were lukewarm. So we skied along the lake for a while. It was a very stormy day, but the scenery was peaceful and quiet. A spot I will be headed back to every winter.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor