Maine's 'blue' hour was a perfect setting for this amazing balancing rock. It stood alone, just tipped on the rock's ledge below. What a wonder that no storm or strong tide knocked it down. I had my tripod with me, balanced myself on the rocks and shot away. I wanted to capture the lights, shadows, and texture of the rocks contrasting against the softness of the water. The sun began to paint the sky with purple and pinks-all to prepare for a glorious day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor