Maine's 'blue' hour was a perfect setting for this amazing balancing rock. It stood alone, just tipped on the rock's ledge below. What a wonder that no storm or strong tide knocked it down. I had my tripod with me, balanced myself on the rocks and shot away. I wanted to capture the lights, shadows, and texture of the rocks contrasting against the softness of the water. The sun began to paint the sky with purple and pinks-all to prepare for a glorious day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor