Hiking along the Blue Ridge Parkway is always a treat. One can never know what weather one might encounter. This time, the clouds morphed into a thick mist that enveloped the Blue Ridge Mountains.
With the help of my tripod and patience, I could see through the thick mist to the deeply textured mountains and colorful trees.
I had to up the camera's ISO a bit as the rain clouds began to form. As it was, I was caught in a bit of torrential rain – a frequent occurrence in The Blue Ridge.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor