I was certain it would be cold and rainy during my entire trip to Switzerland. I was sure that the mountain peaks would be covered with thick clouds, and I wouldn't actually see the impressive beauty of the Matterhorn. But as I stood at the foot of the majestic mountain, I realized that the storm clouds had just added to the incredible scene.
The stormy clouds were beautifully surrounding the Matterhorn's peak. The evening light was poking through the thick clouds, casting a golden glow across the rugged landscape. I sat and watched the clouds pass over the peak, waiting for the perfect moment when just enough of the rugged rock 'tooth' finally appeared.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor