I often go to Point Holes to capture a variety of it's splendid shoreline. On this day, January 11/21, I arrived early to catch the sunrise. I was not disappointed. As the sun cut through the clouds and reflected on the waters of The Strait Of Georgia. The light beam on the water stretched from the horizon to the rocky shore . It took my breath away. I had to stop and catch my breath, slow down, and put my Canon 24-10 F4LIS on my Canon 6D MARK 11. I change my location a few times before taking this shot.
Point Holmes is located in the Comox Valley on the East side of Vancouver Island.
AS I live hear I have many opportunities to capture many wonderful landscape and seascapes images. The valley has the ocean on the east and the Beaufort Mountain range on the west. I do consider myself lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor