My hometown where my photography journey began. I have always been obsessed with waves and the retreating tide. I was knee deep during a “Nor-Easter” storm and captured the powerful waves ripping back out to sea. Submerging myself into the water and scene reminded me of my childhood here. I was always so mesmerized by the storms that raged through here. The true power of the Atlantic Ocean displayed itself on this day. This scene looked simplistic to the eye, but packed the true power of Mother Nature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor