During our trip to Peru and Bolivia, the bus driver stopped along the road to allow us to take in this view of the city of La Paz, Bolivia. I was amazed by the size of the mountain in the background and the city’s smallness - what a contrast of altitude, colours, and shape! To capture this shot, I used a 146 mm focal length (35 mm equiv.) I have done this trip with a group of 8 persons on a private tour. I was the sole photographer. In the first occasion, when I saw a beautiful landscape, lighting was perfect. I asked the bus driver to stop. He answered me politely “Sir, you are not on a photo tour.” I saw so many beautiful landscapes in south America that, to truly enjoy a photographer’s passion, a photo tour is a must.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor