While trekking in a deluge of snow, trying not to disappear into oblivion, I came across this wonderful 'apparition'. I loved the v-like leading line and wanted to explore further and venture inside.
The moment I tried to attempt my investigation, I just about disappeared into a ravine. I decided to play it safe, set up my tripod, and try to get the right angle to show the texture of the snow and building while maintaining the shadows.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor