I call this 'Still Falling' as the leaves are doing just that. The fog is so intense and weighty almost obscuring the beauty of the fall colors. The vestiges are still visible though and come across as an emergence.
As I waited for the fog to make up its mind, the colors came through and played on my vision. I loved the way the structures peeked through and gave me a hint of what lay beyond what my eye attempted to see through the fog.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor