I call this 'Still Falling' as the leaves do just that. The fog is so intense and weighty, almost obscuring the beauty of the fall colors. The vestiges are still visible, though and come across as an emergence.
As I waited for the fog to decide, the colors came through and played on my vision. I loved the way the structures peeked through and hinted at what lay beyond what my eye attempted to see through the fog.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor