During a particularly stormy day in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, I was able to capture this beautiful scene when the iconic mountain range peaked through the low laying clouds. It had been raining for several days but the fall colors were still visible throughout the area. Winter weather was right around the corner with a cold front moving in. This morning was extremely cold and the sun was fully blocked by dense clouds. Not even bad weather can dampen the beauty of the Tetons.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor