During a particularly stormy day in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, I was able to capture this beautiful scene when the iconic mountain range peaked through the low laying clouds. It had been raining for several days but the fall colors were still visible throughout the area. Winter weather was right around the corner with a cold front moving in. This morning was extremely cold and the sun was fully blocked by dense clouds. Not even bad weather can dampen the beauty of the Tetons.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor