One of the most relaxing places my wife and I visit is at Jenny Lake Lodge in the Grand Tetons. The Nature walks are spectacular and we always are "surprised" as to what we find just around the corner! Such was the case on a September day in 2018. A spectacular, expansive and magnificent display of blues, greens clouds and ever so-clear water welcomed us! It was not difficult to find the spot but the few rocks in the foreground and the reflections framed this beautiful lake. We never are
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor