Dungeon Provincial Park, Bonavista, is famous for its magnificent vistas and incredible sea stacks. A gravel road towards the park from the main town takes travellers to a completely awe-inspiring view. We were super excited to experience this beauty. However, the day we visited, it was totally overcast condition. Unlike my dreams, I struggled to get a good shot because of the challenging light condition. Dejected, I ignored my camera and simply engulfed the beauty. But to my utmost surprise, suddenly, the sky started to change colour as the Sun came out unexpectedly just before the sunset. The last light blessed an isolated sea stack and gave it a magical touch. Instantly I changed my plan, and instead of capturing the entire vista, I focused on capturing the minimalistic scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor