I was in Death Valley to witness the 01/31/2018 full eclipse of the moon. As the eclipse unfolded throughout the night I followed it to the moonset on the Western mountain range. As the colors began to change on the mountains, I happened to turn around and noted the beginning of a beautiful sunrise event. This image taken in raw needed very few adjustments. Indeed, the colors were spectacular and illuminated the desert skies of Death Valley. Well worthwhile staying up for it!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor