I was in Death Valley to witness the 01/31/2018 full eclipse of the moon. As the eclipse unfolded throughout the night I followed it to the moonset on the Western mountain range. As the colors began to change on the mountains, I happened to turn around and noted the beginning of a beautiful sunrise event. This image taken in raw needed very few adjustments. Indeed, the colors were spectacular and illuminated the desert skies of Death Valley. Well worthwhile staying up for it!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor