In October of 2018, I planned a sunrise shot from Lake Ouareau’s shoreline. I arrived at the selected spot 45 minutes before sunrise to be certain to catch the blue hour. That morning, when the first light appeared, the low clouds were pink with the beautiful blue sky on the upper clouds creating a gorgeous color contrast. I had installed my tripod with my Leica wide-angle lens to make this image and capture the composition I wanted. The 4-second exposure flattened the small waves and amplified the beauty and contrast in the clouds, as well as the lines and reflection on the water. Once again, getting up early and planning paid off.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor