In March 2021, a good friend of mine invited me to visit the Alexandre-Bourgeau public park located in Pointe-Claire (Montréal). This park is facing the St Lawrence River, a church and a row of trees.
We arrived at the location at around 4 pm, but at first I was unable to visualise an interesting composition. There was little color, and in fact, it was quite dull. Luckily I thought of a photo I had taken in Berthier-ville in a similar situation. This last was published on my LPM VIP page https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/03/06/2021/berthier-quebec-canada.
So, I decided to wait until sunset, which was at 7pm, to the take the shot. Ensuring I would have enough information to have details in the shadows, I performed an exposure-bracketing of 5 shots. The wait was certainly justified, and looking at this beauty, I am grateful for the marvellous sunset.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor