Such a cold morning, but beautiful freshly fallen snow. I did not know how I would get through the drifts with a sore back carrying all of my equipment. I used my tripod as a 'depth finder' and was on my way.
This barn was pristine with its snow hat and weathered face. Oftentimes, there are spoilers when shooting snow scenes that people have traversed unthinkingly disturbing the virgin snow. This scene was unspoiled and perfect, giving the viewer a chance to imagine the morning chill of Mother Nature.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor