Such a cold morning, but beautiful freshly fallen snow. I did not know how I would get through the drifts with a sore back carrying all of my equipment. I used my tripod as a 'depth finder' and was on my way.
This barn was pristine with its snow hat and weathered face. Oftentimes, there are spoilers when shooting snow scenes that people have traversed unthinkingly disturbing the virgin snow. This scene was unspoiled and perfect, giving the viewer a chance to imagine the morning chill of Mother Nature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor