The trail up to Hyalite Peak is densely wooded and beautiful. This photo was intended to capture and celebrate the complex textures without any real 'subject'. The L16 did a nice job of capturing highly detailed landscapes. The direct sun reaches into the wooded shadows and helps, IMO, to give the forest some sense of depth.
The photo was taken in October while there was still some color remaining. Unfortunately, the software for the L16 is no longer current, which has pretty much made the L16 redundant.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor