Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Zion National Park’s Virgin River Narrows is regarded as one of the most fascinating and unique hikes in the world, and for good reason. Almost the entire hike is spent wading in the ankle to waist deep Virgin River, which at certain points is only about 10 feet wide, with the sheer walls of the canyon rising hundreds of feet above the river. One of the most fascinating things to me about the Narrows was the amount of plant life that is able to thrive in this cool and dark environment, which barely receives any direct sunlight due to the sheer height of the canyon walls. Pictured here is a lone sapling that has managed to take root in a small alcove in the canyon wall, a perfect example of how "life finds a way."
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor