Sunsets at Lower Lewis River are often spectacular. It's a long drive to get here from anywhere, buried deep in the beautiful Gifford Pinchot National Forest of Washington State. During October, if you are lucky enough to score some good weather here, the sun sets directly behind the falls which makes for a special scene. On this late October afternoon, the clouds parted just before the sun set, and those of us who were there witnessed another special Lewis River moment. I prefer the view from above the falls, although there are some really cool angles from below as well. Of all the falls within this national forest, I think Lewis is the most unique and fun to shoot!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor