I made my way to the shore of Lake Ouareau at 8 am of an October morning, 2018. I was surprised to see snow already on the rocks, a sure sign of the coming winter. I was excited by the rock colours in the water and on the shoreline. So, I set up my tripod for a low angle perspective and installed the Leica wide-angle lens on my camera. To accentuate the reflection on the lake and the cloud textures, I decided on a long exposure and installed my 10-stop ND filter. With the camera in Live Time mode, an exposure of 136 seconds resulted in a perfect exposure (ETTR).
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor