I made my way to the shore of Lake Ouareau at 8 am of an October morning, 2018. I was surprised to see snow already on the rocks, a sure sign of the coming winter. I was excited by the rock colours in the water and on the shoreline. So, I set up my tripod for a low angle perspective and installed the Leica wide-angle lens on my camera. To accentuate the reflection on the lake and the cloud textures, I decided on a long exposure and installed my 10-stop ND filter. With the camera in Live Time mode, an exposure of 136 seconds resulted in a perfect exposure (ETTR).
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor