Darjeeling Dist of West Bengal holds many beautiful places and pine tree forests. It was in early November 2020; I spent one night in Mane Bhanjan; this place is basically the gate to entering Singalila National Park, which holds some of the most scenic viewpoints of Mount Kanchenjunga and wide varieties of flora and fauna.
In Manebhanjan, there are a few pine tree forests; I shot this particular image from one of the less tourist-disturbed pine forests.
I used a wide-angle lens for this particular image to create environmental feelings for my storytelling.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor