Darjeeling Dist of West Bengal holds many beautiful places and pine tree forests. It was in early November 2020; I spent one night in Mane Bhanjan; this place is basically the gate to entering Singalila National Park, which holds some of the most scenic viewpoints of Mount Kanchenjunga and wide varieties of flora and fauna.
In Manebhanjan, there are a few pine tree forests; I shot this particular image from one of the less tourist-disturbed pine forests.
I used a wide-angle lens for this particular image to create environmental feelings for my storytelling.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor