Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Most people have never heard of Pelly Crossing, a tiny town north of Whitehorse in the Yukon. The town has around 300 inhabitants and can experience temperatures that go below -50 degrees Celsius. Places like this might not be for everyone, but the beauty of an isolated town is hard to beat.
The snow is mostly undisturbed, leaving a fresh white blanket covering the frozen earth. Only a few roofs break up the landscape here, but the tiny pops of red is what drew my eye to this scene.
We drove up to a viewpoint overlooking the town, and I jumped out of the truck only long enough to snap this photo. Hands get cold very easily in those temperatures, but it was worth the discomfort!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor