It was a harsh winter morning in the Ladakh region of India. The mighty Zanskar river, surrounded by the majestic Himalayan mountains, was completely frozen. In ancient days, for the locals from the Zanskar region, walking on the frozen river was the only way of reaching Ladakh.
With much trepidation, I ventured onto the ice and was soon overwhelmed by the experience of standing in the middle of a frozen amphitheatre echoing the sounds.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor