These are the cypresses of San Quirico d'Orcia.
After a rainy and windy morning, the sun suddenly came out from behind the clouds, and the sky turned an intense blue.
The gentle hills and the shadow of the cypresses drawn on the green of the lawn immediately struck me.
The strong contrast between light and shadow, the intense blue of the sky and the white clouds created contrasts that cannot escape any photographer.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor