These are the cypresses of San Quirico d'Orcia.
After a rainy and windy morning, the sun suddenly came out from behind the clouds, and the sky turned an intense blue.
The gentle hills and the shadow of the cypresses drawn on the green of the lawn immediately struck me.
The strong contrast between light and shadow, the intense blue of the sky and the white clouds created contrasts that cannot escape any photographer.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor