I have visited many places in the fall because I love the warm colours of nature at this time of the year. But I have never seen anything like Japan in the fall. The leaves are bursting with vibrant colours in different shades of red, surrounded by the evergreen trees, leaving you speechless.
I visited this amazing garden in Kyoto and felt like diving into a picture I had only known from books.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor