I love driving along the parkway of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is a never failing gift to be able to witness the beauty of the blue mountains and the seasonal colors. I stop and take out my tripod and camera and walk around the area. Sometimes, I sit on the ground, other times I climb on some boulders and just wait for the light to be right to carry me into the landscape that I hope that both I and the viewer as well will enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor