I love driving along the parkway of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is a never failing gift to be able to witness the beauty of the blue mountains and the seasonal colors. I stop and take out my tripod and camera and walk around the area. Sometimes, I sit on the ground, other times I climb on some boulders and just wait for the light to be right to carry me into the landscape that I hope that both I and the viewer as well will enjoy.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor