Living close to Lake Starnberger, Bavaria, Germany, I enjoy the morning hours there, particularly in Autumn. The people are gone, and fog is often seen above the water. Luckily, I can relatively easily approach this area on my drive to work. Some reed areas allow us to put some interest in an otherwise too minimalistic picture. The little waves occurring due to slight breezes contrast the vertical lines of the grasses.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor