Not a common image of a British robin after its morning wash, taken from a visit to Rufford Abbey in Nottinghamshire. Shot with Canon R5 and 100-500mm.
Covid restrictions have seen an abundance in not only numbers of local wildlife but also trust in photographers. The unusual colours of the robin raise questions as to whether it's something unusual but just post-wash fluffing.
I usually cover motorbike and sidecar racing events, but recently, I have found a love for wildlife during lockdown, which I hope you enjoy.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor