In February'23, I visited the Altain mountain range of Bayn Ulgii Province, Mongolia, for the first time.
My motivation for the trip was witnessing the Winter Migration of Kazakh Eagle Hunters. But, the beauty of Altai Mountain is too much to miss as a photographer, so I spent some time with landscape imaging, too.
I captured this particular image when one herd just passed across me and descended down the huge valley. I used the herd as my scaling to frame this wonderful scene under the morning light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor