In February'23, I visited the Altain mountain range of Bayn Ulgii Province, Mongolia, for the first time.
My motivation for the trip was witnessing the Winter Migration of Kazakh Eagle Hunters. But, the beauty of Altai Mountain is too much to miss as a photographer, so I spent some time with landscape imaging, too.
I captured this particular image when one herd just passed across me and descended down the huge valley. I used the herd as my scaling to frame this wonderful scene under the morning light.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor