Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I was scouting around St-Justin, Quebec when this lonely tree and the textured sky caught my eye. The rays of light coming out of the clouds made this image spectacular. In Quebec, we call these beams “Pied-de-vent” (feet of the wind) I parked the car on the side of the road, I installed my tripod in front of the car, for security purposes, and used a 150 mm focal length (35 mm equiv.) to capture the scene. Scouting in the countryside is always a pleasure. You never know what you will find.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor