Welcome to Bow Lake, Alberta, and the wonderful world of straight-out-of-camera monochrome shots on an infrared-converted Nikon Z5. What once took 1-4 hours to edit in Lightroom to get the shadows right, I can now do in-camera with a single shutter click. Add to that some of the finest scenery Canada has to offer (just east of North America's Continental Divide - if you've got the four-wheel-drive to get you there), and pretty soon, you are in photographic wonderland.
Come on in! The water is a bit chilly, but that's all part of the experience.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor